Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Lapras and Sentret Gets! Plus some others

Someone was selling a Lapras lot on the Pokemon Collectors community for cheap, so I bought it. Included was a bunch of flat items, two custom charms, a very tiny Lapras figure, and a bigger light up Lapras figure.






The same person as above was also had a Sentret lot for sale as well. It included a Kid Figure, a TOMY figure, and a Battle Figure. The Sentret Tail is from the Pokemon Tails Promo. I got the phone jack accessory one, though now I want to get the rest of the Sentret Tail merch once I have some spare cash. The charm on the tail is way too cute and each tail item that has a charm has a different one. Check out an up close photo of the charm below the break.





Two Growlithe figures arrived this past week. The original Pokemon Kid figure and the In Case figure. I also got the Mew In Case figure. Also two roller stamps arrived of Magikarp and Cyndaquil. The stamp designs are super adorable.



Check out some more photos below the break of the Sentret charm and the Slowpoke tail I also got.

I love the face this Sentret is making. Its way too cute. 

I just could not pass up owning a Slowpoke tail even though I don't collect him.

Derp-poke!

No comments:

Post a Comment