Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Better Noppin Package Photos


Here is a better photo of all of the items that arrived yesterday. Starting from the left side we have the Farfetch'd Ceramic Bell Charm, which is really rare and hard to find. Star is very happy that I was able to snag one for him.  Then we have a Banpresto Lapras plush. I also got a Swinub PokePan sticker and Zukan set. The adorable Mew is from the Ichiban Kuji Lotto that was done recently in Japan. I got two Whimsicott items, one a puzzle piece pin and the other is the Pokemon with You button. I am not exactly sure what the Lapras plush with the Marill on its shoulder is, so I am going to need to do more research on it. Its not listed in the Pokemon Plush database. And last but not least in the back is my super adorable and soft DX Jolteon plush. I love him a lot and he is super cuddly.

No comments:

Post a Comment