Saturday, April 20, 2013

Pokemon Trainer and Team Plush Project

I had an idea for an amazing set of plush about a month or so ago. The idea being get a plush set done of my trainer character Kana and her Pokemon team all made to scale with each other. I asked LyndsayGoRawr if she would be able to make them for me and she said yes! She is the same girl who made my giant Arcanine.

All of the plush will be jointed (well the ones that can be anyways). Some will also have accessories. I am so looking forward to doing photo stories featuring Kana and her team.

All of the Pokemon that will be made:
Fang the Arcanine
Truffle the Swinub
Cinnamon the Sentret
Creampuff the Whimsicott
Asiago the Jolteon
Kai the Cyndaquil
Kalliope the Lapras
Mochi the Wartortle
Tamago the Togekiss
Jello the Shellos
Koi the Magikarp



So far Kana and Truffle are finished. More photos below the break.





 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment