Sunday, April 28, 2013

Another Package from Noppin! plus a couple of others.


So I got another package from Noppin yesterday. I thought had got a bunch of tiny things, like from the photo Giratina looked pretty small...well I guess I somehow lucked out and got one of the amazing giant Giratina figures. I was really confused when the box that arrived was giant. I still cannot believe I managed to get my hands on one of those.

Anyways lets move on, the only Mew thing I got in this package was the Pokemon Time Tin. The can badge, the tiny figure, and the Roller stamp came in a different one. I got two Arcanine figures, the original TOMY figure and a Pokemon Kid. The Arcanine can badge came in the same package as the Mew, Gloom (I got for my best friend), and the Wartortle.

I got the Whimsicott MPC plush, she is super soft and adorable. I finally got my hands on the Cyndaquil Walky plush. I cannot get over how cute he is, he might be my favorite Cyndaquil of all. I am sucker for Walky Pokemon stuff. I also managed to nab a Cyndaquil Pokemon Time charm and the Cyndaquil line dex charms.

Lots of Lapras items this time around too. I got two Pokemon Kids, the one that looks like its vomiting water is the newest one. I also got the Lapras dex charm. I am slowly getting all of the dex charms for the Pokemon I collect. Now to just get doubles of the ones who are on my team to make into a bracelet or necklace.

And I am getting off track. I got the Sentret Pokemon Friends Plush, I have been after this one for years. So I am pretty happy to finally have one. I really do love the Friends Plush line, I have quite a few of them from when I was a kid. The Pokemon Pan stickers actually came in a separate envelope in the mail today. I need to get more of them at some point.

Expect another huge update soon, as I have a bunch of stuff coming from Gin/SunyShore from the Pokemon Centers "let's do every promo ever" day on the 27th.

1 comment: