Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Giant Arcanine!


OMG OMG OMG!!! GIANT ARCANINE!!!!! I cannot believe I finally own a giant Arcanine plush. He is so soft and cuddly. I love him to bits. Thank you so much LyndsayGoRawr for making him. I love the custom tag and the birthday/Easter card. My cats were like WTF is this thing. Also I am not sure how he fit in the box he was sent in. He is bigger than it. 

Check out some more photos after the break!





 

That has to be the worlds biggest basket to hold an Arcanine in it. I cannot get over how cute both the card and custom tag art are. These are both going into my Arcanine art collection.



I also love the art that was drawn on the box. So glad I noticed it. 




All of my fire doggie plush together!


Arcanine Totem Pole! 

 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment