Sunday, January 27, 2013

Very small gets post! + Fire Dogs

A very small amount of Pokemon arrived over the weekend.

Two adorable Mews arrived. One is a Keychain Mew that came out around the time of the Lucario and Mew Movie. The other is the original Mew Pokemon Kid.

I also got the Cottonee Pokedoll, which is super cute. Now I need to reorganize the Cottonee/Whimsicott shelf to fit her.

And last but not least my Growlithe Canvas plush arrived. I think it just may be the cutest Growlithe thing I own. I also did not realize how tiny it was compared to the Growlithe Pokemon Time plush or the Arcanine UFO plush. Now they just need to make an Arcanine Canvas plush.

Check below the break for a cute fire dogs picture!

Left to Right: Arcanine UFO Plush, Custom Derpy Arcanine Plush, Growlithe Canvas Plush, and Growlithe Pokemon Time Plush

No comments:

Post a Comment