Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Arrivals - Jolteons

Today four new Jolteon plushies arrived in the mail along with a Jolteon Button.

In order of appearance  I <3 Eevee promotion Jolteon keychain, PokeCen Standing Jolteon, Takara Tomy Sitting Jolteon, Pokemon With You Charity Jolteon Button, and the Mini Jolteon Pokedoll keychain.

I have some more Jolteon items on the way in the mail. So expect another Jolteon filled update soon!

And here is my complete Jolteon collection so far. The one in the very front is the Pokemon Friends Jolteon plush. I have had him since the 1990's. As you can probably tell he is a very well loved plush. I used to take him everywhere with me.  And right behind the mini Jolteon Pokedoll is the fullsize one. My Raichu Pokedoll decided it would be a great idea to live with the Jolteons in their wall cove.

No comments:

Post a Comment