Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Grail Get! Plus some other new arrivals

Lots of mons arrived today in the mail.

First up a package from Miki arrived containing the PitaPoke Whimsicott, which is super adorable. The Pokemon Kid Whimsicott also came today.

The new Jolteon TOMY arrived. So did the Cyndaquil Pokemon Kid with the fire on its back. The Lapras Pokemon Time Tin showed up too. I have 3 of the tins now. At some point I need to get the Mew one.

A whole ton of Chou Get Giratinas arrived as well. I need to figure out which exact sets they came from so I can remove them from my wants list.

And last but not least one of my grails arrived today! The Banpresto Arcanine UFO plush. Ever since he arrived I have been carrying him around the house with me, Star thinks I am crazy. For a long time I never thought I would be able to own one, since most of them you see on ebay are bootlegs or the legit ones are super expensive. Luckily one of the members of the PKMN Collectors community was selling one for a great price and I was able to grab him. I cannot get over how cute he is either. I so cannot wait until the Growlithe Canvas plush arrives, as he is another one of my grails. Then I shall have all of the fire pup plushies! Check out some more photos of Arcanine below.





Best Arcanine Friends Forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment