Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Gen 6 Announcement

So earlier this morning there was a huge Pokemon announcement for Generation 6. I am loving what I have seen so far. I am kinda meh on the Water and Grass staters, but I think the fire one is cute. I seem to have fallen in love with the legendary for Pokemon X, its a Rainbow Deer looking thing that reminds me of the the forest spirit deer from Princess Mononoke.

I have already decided that I am going to get the Pokemon X game and that my boyfriend is going to get Pokemon Y. He is excited that the new games come out in October which is when his birthday is. Also that is amazing that they are doing a simultaneous world wide release of these games. I so cannot wait to see what some of the other new Pokemon are. And I am totally going to collect the Pokemon X legendary.


No comments:

Post a Comment